At this stage Northern Stars Volleyball Club is planning to continue with this weeks’ trials, with WAVL Division Trials tonight (Women’s) and Thursday (Men’s) – we are in close conversations with both Prendiville and VWA and will let everyone know if anything changes.
In the meantime, we encourage everyone to do the following, as per global health advice;
– Remain alert but not alarmed;
– Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet.
– Cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser where possible.
– If unwell, avoid contact with others (stay more than 1.5 metres from people).- Do not share towels or drinkbottles with other people.
As per global advice, isolate yourself if you have:
– Visited or transited through China, the Republic of Korea, Italy or Iran in the last 14 days;
– Been in close contact with a proven case of coronavirus (you must isolate yourself for 14 days from the date of contact with the confirmed case)
FURTHER COVID-19 INFORMATION
If you have any questions or concerns, please flick us an email at email@example.com.